How many out for the flu at schools
How many out for the flu at schools
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Word on the street is Pound had about 200 absent in the elem and high school on Friday.
Today at CMS. 82 out.
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
I think we had around 80 some miss today at PV.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
100+ for the PV High/Middle/Prmiary combined.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
well from the attendance sheet i got...i counted 9,247 people didn't go to class on last friday....flu???![]()
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
that is more than all of Wise Co's population..haha![]()
no matter how many were out, you all gave it t me last week and I was out of scool almost all week long, thanks!![]()
Bookmarks